Задачи:Развивающая: развитие навыка аудирования, способности к догадке, сравнению, способности осуществлять репродуктивные и продуктивные речевые действия.Учебная: совершенствовать аудирование и умение работать с текстом, совершенствовать грамматические навыки употребления в речи страдательного залога.Воспитательная: формировать интерес и чувство сопричастности к мировой культуре , достижениям великих изобретателей.Оборудование: дока, мультимедийная установка для показа презентации, тексты с пропусками для аудирования.ХОД УРОКА
Мотивация учебной деятельности, сообщение темы и целей урока. Организационный момент:
– Good afternoon , students! I’m very glad to see you. Today we are going to meet with great inventor , his investigations and inventions . His name is Michael Faraday. Let’s start our lesson . (См. 1 слайдобъяснениецелейизадачурока). Презентация
- Students, please, read the words, and guess their meanings. (2 слайд)- Read the words and translate them (3 слайд)
Проверка домашнего задания с предыдущего урока (4, 5 слайд)
Основной этап урока (6 слайд)- вопросы перед аудированием.
Учитель раздает тексты о Фарадее, с пропущенной информацией, начинает чтение полной версии. Учащиеся во время чтения вставляют слова и выражения.
Ответы на вопросы после чтения и проверки текста (слайд 7)
- Answer the questions, please. …Look at these phrases , finish them and put them in the correct order (слайд 8,9) - учащиесязаканчиваютфразыирасставляютихвправильномпорядке.
Вспоминаем, форму и порядок употребления грамматической конструкции пассивного залога.
- Check your memory, remember, what does the word “Passive Voice” mean?…Look at the phrases and find out the sentence , which is in the Passive Voice…(см. Слайд 10,11) - учащиесянаходятпредложениевпассивномзалоге, затемостальныепредложенияпеределываюттакже. - Make these phrases in the Passive Voice ….and check your work.(Работа со слайдами)
- Your last task …look at these phrases , finish them and summarize the story about Michael Faraday …your home task is to learn the story by heart. Your work is good at our lesson, thank you . Good bye.MICHAEL FARADAY(1791—1867)One of the greatest names in the history of man's work in ……..is that of Michael Faraday. He was born in …..in 1791 of a poor family, and as a boy he did not learn much. He spent a lot of time playing in the streets during his early life. In 1804. when he was thirteen, he went to work in….., but the work was not very interesting. .He was much interested in books, and he started. to read some of them. He could not read every book in the shop, of course . So he began to choose the books which liked best. He soon found that his main interest was in …... and especially in……. He read as many books as he could on this subject.To learn science it is important not only to read, but to……... Like all true scientists. Faraday wanted to……. He wanted to give his life to science. He wrote a letter to Sir Humphry Davy, the famous English……. .As a result Davy asked Michael to come to and gave him some work to do. Davy and Faraday made a hip to the ……….to meet great scientists of other countries. The journey lasted for a year and a half. He met, among others. Volta and Ampere, great men in history of electricity.Faraday studied and ………in different sciences, not only in electricity. He developed a new kind of glass; he studied flying, lie did work of many kinds and most of it alone. He was one of those people who like to do everything themselves; but there was one man, an old soldier, who helped him for about forty years.Faraday was wondering whether ……..could in some way give electric current. In many parts of the. world other men were wondering about the same thing, but no one had yet been able to produce an ……..by using a magnet. At the present time nearly alt the electricity that we use is made by great machines which have magnets in them, but in those days no one knew how to do this. And for a long time Faraday also was unable to produce an electric current with……. At last he got a bright idea. He thought of moving the magnet near the wire. And then he got what he wanted: an ……….was produced in the wire!This was a great moment in the history of man's experiments. But Faraday did not stop at this. He tried different ways of producing the electric current. He got a current when he moved the wire near the magnet.This was the beginning of all the ……..that make our electricity today. They light our houses., they make our radio and TV sets work, they give the power for our electric trains. It was the beginning of She age……….., which has changed the face of the world.